Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Introducing Everyday Elixir Labels, From The Heart, and Sentiment Staples: I Love You

Good morning, friends, and welcome back for Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink December countdown! Today the team is sharing a peek at my new Everyday Elixir Labels set, Sentiment Staples: I Love You, and Rebecca's From The Heart set. All three are $5 mini sets that will give you a lot of love for such a little investment. Let's see them in action, shall we?

My first card today is a get well card that I created pairing Everyday Elixir Labels with the original Wicked Elixir stamp set that it was designed to complement.

LizzieJones_PapertreyInk_December2018_EverydayElixirLabels_NestingCircles_SpeedyRecoveryCard

I began by stamping the bottles in a variety of colors. Then, I stamped the "prescription/snake oil" labels onto White Adhesive paper and die cut all of those pieces with the coordinating dies. I stuck the labels onto the bottles and set them aside.

LizzieJones_PapertreyInk_December2018_EverydayElixirLabels_NestingCircles_SpeedyRecoveryCard2

Next, I die cut a circle from a white card front and used a Nesting Basics: Pierced Circles die to add the pierced detail around the opening. Then, I stamped the greeting from Sentiment Staples: Warmest Wishes below the window using black ink. I sponged some Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores inks onto a white card base and stamped a few details before adhering the window panel into place.

LizzieJones_PapertreyInk_December2018_EverydayElixirLabels_NestingCircles_SpeedyRecoveryCard3

Then, I die cut a "shelf" from wood paper using a Skinny Mini Banner die. I adhered it to my card front with dimensional adhesive and then arranged my bottles atop the shelf. Such a cheerful card is sure to brighten an ailing friend's day.

Next I have a card pairing Rebecca's From The Heart stamp set with my Sentiment Staples: I Love You. This is one of those cards that's so sweet and simple and comes together so quickly it almost feels like cheating. But that's the beauty of these sets together...you don't need to make a big production out of things to get a really great card.

LizzieJones_PapertreyInk_December2018_FromTheHeart_SentimentStaples_TheOneForMeCard

To begin, I stamped the hearts from Rebecca's set in Sweet Blush and Pure Poppy inks across a white panel. I started with the Pure Poppy heart and worked outward. That way I was sure to get the perfect placement for my focal point.

LizzieJones_PapertreyInk_December2018_FromTheHeart_SentimentStaples_TheOneForMeCard2

I die cut the pierced circle around the red heart and stamped the Sentiment Staples: I Love You greeting in the center. Then, I simply adhered the panel to a Classic Kraft card base. That's really it. No fluff or extra sparkly things. Sometimes the best things come in classic, uncomplicated packages.

Thank you so much for joining me today! Make sure to visit Betsy, Dawn, Heather, Kelly, Kimberly, LaurieMelissa B, Melissa P, and Michelle to see more of this month's release. See you tomorrow!

Supplies:
Speedy Recovery Card


The One For Me Card

1 comment:

Donna Oates said...

Falling in love with all of these hearts! Beautiful and creative cards as always.