Friday, December 21, 2018

Festive Friday: Snowflake Tags

Festive Friday Banner

Good morning, friends, and welcome back to the final Festive Friday! Can you believe that Christmas is almost here? It has been so much fun to share these tags with you week after week. And I'm definitely all set for this year as a result (and maybe even next year, too). For this last week, I have some big, glittery snowflake tags to share. Best to end things on a sparkly note, wouldn't you say?

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_SnowflakeTags

I began by xyroning white cardstock and die cutting it with the Snowfall Style 1 snowflakes (the big ones) with the sticky side up. I peeled off the adhesive backing and sprinkled the surface with glitter. Then, I die cut the scalloped medallion shapes using the Bite Size Tags die. I heat embossed the sentiment from Gift Card Cozy Sentiments in the center of the circles with white embossing powder and set those pieces aside.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_SnowflakeTags2

Next, I die cut three patterned circles and three Aqua Mist circles using the Nesting Basics: Circles die. I stamped the "To:/From:" in Tropical Teal on the cardstock circles and then adhered one of each together, keeping the "bad" sides together. I adhered the snowflakes to the patterned side of the circles and added the scalloped pieces to the centers with foam tape.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_SnowflakeTags3

Finally, I punched a hole in each snowflake and tied each with baker's twine. Yes, I may have accidentally punched a hole in the wrong leg of the Tropical Teal tag, but I think it makes the tag hang at a jaunty angle, so I'm not mad about it.

Thank you so much for joining me through this series. I hope you've had as much fun as I have! I wish you all a very happy and safe holiday filled with love and laughter. Be well and I'll see you again soon!

Supplies:
Snowflake Tags

1 comment:

Marcia Hill said...

These are BEAUTIFUL and SO SPARKLY Lizzie...LOVE them!! I will definitely have to try out a few of these!! Thanks for all the inspiration this past month and hope you and your family have a blessed and very Merry Christmas!! :0)