Friday, October 5, 2018

Festive Friday Folded Tags!


Festive Friday Banner

Hello, friends, and welcome to another Festive Friday! Did you know it's only 11 1/2 weeks until Christmas? Time to get cracking!

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_FoldoverTags

Today I thought I would share a set of folded tags that I created using the Folded Tags Die. I love this die because each pass through your die cut machine gets you two tags at once. It's a real time saver which is why I was able to do so many tags so quickly.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_FoldoverTags4

I cut a base for each tag using white cardstock and then I cut a patterned front for each using Pinefeather, Aqua Mist, and Pure Poppy Bitty Big patterned papers. Then, I stamped the inside of each tag with the "To:/From:" using the Keep It Simple: To & From stamp set. I folded them, tied on some baker's twine, and set them aside.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_FoldoverTags2

Next, I xyroned some vellum and die cut it using the Silver White Winters snowflake die. I removed the adhesive backing and sprinkled them with a generous coating of glitter before adhering them to the tags (I didn't worry about the adhesive since I knew I was going to cover it).

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_FoldoverTags3

Finally, I stamped a few of the messages from the Traveler's Journal: December Typed Words mini and die cut them with the narrow banner from my Wine Bottle Tag #2 die. I die cut the ends twice to shorten the banner to fit each sentiment perfectly. Then I attached each banner to the tags. Aren't they cute?!

Thank you so much for joining me for another Festive Friday! I'll see you in a few days for the kick off to the October countdown. Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Supplies:
Folded Christmas Tags

2 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

These are adorable, Lizzie. Happy Festive Friday!

Marcia Hill said...

And a happy Friday to you too Lizzie! These tags are SOOO cute! I'm bummed I don't have that tag die, but am thinking I could use some of my others on a folded piece of cardstock. Loving this new Friday feature of yours...thanks so much for all the inspiration!! :0)