Friday, October 19, 2018

Festive Friday - Blended Glitter Tags!

Festive Friday Banner

Hello, friends! I've been drawing up a storm over here lately, but I took a little time out to create this set of tags to share with you today.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_BlendedGlitterTags

I used my Christmas Cuts Tags and the coordinating Christmas Cuts Sentiments set to whip these up. A little blending and a little glitter was all it took to bring them to life. Let's take a closer look!

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_BlendedGlitterTags2

I blended scraps of white cardstock with ink color pairs (Pale Peony and Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist and Tropical Teal, and Green Parakeet and New Leaf) to give each one an ombre effect.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_BlendedGlitterTags3

Then, I die cut each one with the Basic Cut Tag Die and stamped them with the "To:/From:" included in the Christmas Cuts Sentiments stamp set.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_BlendedGlitterTags4

Next, I die cut one of each tag from the Christmas Cuts tag set from white cardstock. I stamped them with greetings from the Christmas Cuts Sentiments stamp set and used a glue pen to add glitter to select areas.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_BlendedGlitterTags5

I layered the tags and tied them together with white crochet thread. I love the peek-a-boo blended ink and spots of sparkle!

Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend!

Supplies:
Blended Glitter Tags

1 comment:

Kathy Mc said...

Very cute tags, Lizzie! Look fairly easy to mass produce, which is a bonus.