Friday, November 2, 2018

Festive Friday - Glittered Bow Tags

Festive Friday Banner

Hi, friends, and welcome back for my Festive Friday feature! I have some super dimensional, super glittery, fabulous bow tags to share with you today. Not only were these tags quick, but the sparkly bows make a big statement so they're pretty impressive in real life (if I do say so myself).

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_GlitteredBowTags

I began by xyroning pieces of Pure Poppy, Weathervane, and Fine Linen cardstock. I die cut my Simple Gift Bow pieces (adhesive side up) and covered select areas with foam tape before sprinkling a healthy dose of sparkle on each piece.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_GlitteredBowTags2

Then, I die cut three white Berry Wreath Tags and three Aqua Mist tags. I stamped the Aqua Mist tags with the "To:" and "From:" sentiments from Gift Card Cozy Sentiments. I sponged Aqua Mist ink onto the white tags and then splattered them with Aqua Mist reinker.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_GlitteredBowTags3

I stamped each tag with a greeting from Gift Card Cozy Sentiments and attached the bows. I layered the two tags and tied them together with a bit of crochet thread. Aren't they marvelous?! I'm definitely making more of these before the holidays arrive.

Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you have a wonderful, crafty weekend.

Supplies:
Glittered Bow Tags

No comments: