Friday, October 11, 2019

Festive Friday - Stocking Pocket Tags

Festive Friday Banner

Good morning, friends! Do you realize there are only ten and a half weeks until Christmas?! Ten and a half weeks! I'd love to get ahead this year, so it's time to get cracking!

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_StockingPocketTags

Today, I have a trio of pocket tags made with Concord & 9th's Stocking Stuffers set. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this set when I saw it during their release countdown. It's totally cute and the stocking is such a great size. I decided to treat myself to a new set and I'm so glad I did!

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_StockingPocketTags2

I began by stamping and coloring the stockings and fillers with Copic markers. I die cut those pieces along with the cuffs and toe and heel details and an extra stocking for each tag. I also cut the inside slider pieces and stamped those with the "To:" and "From:" greetings from the Christmas Care-A-Van set from The Greetery.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_StockingPocketTags3

I sandwiched two stocking pieces (one colorful, one blank) with foam tape, tucking the "To:/From:" piece inside. I adhered one stocking filler on the top of each sliding piece and embellished each with a touch of glitter to make them sparkle. I finished up by using the heel, toe, and cuff details to dress up each stocking. Then, I adhered the stocking hangers to the back to use to tie on a bit of crochet thread. The end result is adorable and I can't wait to attach them to my packages this year!

Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope to see you back here again for Festive Friday next week. Have a wonderful, crafty weekend!

Supplies:
Stocking Pocket Tags

1 comment:

Marcia Hill said...

Another fabulous Festive Friday Lizzie!! And thank you for enabling...I just purchased the bundle after seeing your adorable stocking tags and can't wait to make my own! :0)