Thursday, July 20, 2017

More Papertrey Ink July Release: Year Of Psalms

Good morning and welcome back to the last official post I have to share featuring the Papertrey Ink July release. Today, I'm sharing a card made with the newest Year Of Psalms set designed by Betsy Veldman.

My Help Comes From The Lord Card

I began today's card by sponging a white card base with Spring Rain, Lemon Tart, and Harvest Gold inks. I added speckles with clean water and then followed up with a few in Harvest Gold reinker.

My Help Comes From The Lord Card 3


Once that was dry, I stamped sentiment using Smokey Shadow ink. Then, I die cut the Mountain Majesty range and stamped it with the coordinating images. I first stamped with pale purples (Lilac Grace and Winter Wisteria) and then went back with grays (Stormy Sea and Smokey Shadow) that had been stamped off to soften the color.

My Help Comes From The Lord Card 2

Then I trimmed the mountain range down and adhered it to the card base so that the sponging looks like a sunrise. Next, I die cut a frame using the Mix & Mat: Postal die and added texture with the Woodgrain Impression Plate before adhering it to the card front with foam tape.

Thank you for joining me today! Make sure to check in on BetsyDawnHeatherKeewayLaurieStephanie, and Wanda for more projects with these wonderful new products. See you later, everyone!

Supplies:

No comments: