Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little Update

Hello Blogland! We've been preparing for a family reunion this weekend so I haven't been crafting as much as usual, but I wanted to share a photo from the fair. On Friday night I decided I needed new table signage, so I whipped up this little pennant banner.


The show itself was ok. I enjoyed being out and spending time with others in my community. I only ate a little fair food (fried stuff and I aren't really friends anymore), but I did get to see baby animals, hear some good music, and pick up an amazing Clinton Reno Crafty Expo poster (it's not on his website, but you should totally check out his work because it's straight awesome). Thanks again to everyone that came out! I'll see you a little more next week...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Have a great time at your reunion. I really like your new sign for your table. Very cute!

Randi said...

We'll have a great time at our reunion! This is Sean/Liz's first time to host this annual event and they will do it justice! Can't wait!!

Aimes said...

Thanks so much for the link to Clinton Reno - what amazing work! Just spent ages drooling over his artwork! I love the Market posters - I could totally see one framed in my kitchen!
Have a fun reunion!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
P.S Cute Banner!

Joan B said...

great banner! hope you sold a lot of stuff