Sunday, August 2, 2009

CHA Supershow

Hello Blogland! I'm home from CHA and I had the greatest time! Joan Bardee is a riot. She had me in a state of giggles for two whole days. I also had the opportunity to meet all of the talented women of Papertrey (and their hard working gentlemen stockers). Nichole, Heather, Debbie, Dawn, Mish, Julie and Jane are just as sweet in person as you would imagine. I found myself returning time after time to chat with the lovely ladies and study their beautiful samples. The make and takes were tons of fun, too (I did all three on Saturday)!


I could probably have done the whole show in one day, but I really enjoyed being able to take my time and look through everything carefully. I was hoping to see the new Quickutz letterpress demonstration, but they were already gone by the time I checked into the hotel and made my way to the event on Friday. I talked to a couple of people that said it really looked worthwhile and I'm super excited about its release (October 2009, I believe). Letterpress and I go way back. We're like this (imagine tightly crossed fingers).

When Joan and I returned to our room the first day we (well, Joan actually) noticed a beautiful flower arrangement awaiting our arrival. My dear, sweet, loving husband conspired with Sabrina at the concierge desk to send flowers. They were pink and orange (very close to Hibiscus Burst and Summer Sunrise for those of you familiar with Papertrey colors) gerbera daisies and Queen Anne's Lace. He's a keeper folks. He's a keeper.


Well, I had a lot of fun and I heard whispers of some really fun new products on the horizon. I can't wait to see what the next few months bring. I hope you all had a great weekend, too! See you soon...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How sweet is your husband! So very thoughtful! I'm glad you had a great time...maybe next time I'll be able to go!

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

How sweet is that!! Definitely a keeper. :)