Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Ask Me Anything!


I'm doing an Ask Me Anything in my Instagram stories on Friday at noon ET and I hope you'll join me! I believe I can save it so that anyone who can't make it during the actual story can still watch it later, so if you can't be there in person there's no need to fret. You can ask your questions during the AMA or you can submit them here on this post or via email. Feel free to ask about crafting, cats, and beyond! I'll answer just about anything as long as it isn't uncomfortably personal (which, admittedly, is a fairly short list) or contractually obligated to remain a secret (a slightly longer list). I have no idea how this is going to go or if there's even much interest, so I'm not sure how long it will last. It'll be an adventure! I hope you'll come along for the ride!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Sounds like fun - I am looking forward to it!

I know I have never commented here before, but I couldn't resist the chance to ask a question. Personally, I would love to know about the organizing booklet for the ink blending sponges that I saw you use in your latest PTI Make-It-Monday "above and below" video. Did you print out those sheets yourself, or did you use a template of some sort? Have you already posted about it on your blog? Maybe I have already missed you post or talk about it in the past, but I would love to see more details on that so that I could possibly make up a binder like that for my own sponges.

Thanks for the opportunity to ask you anything! And good luck with the presentation. :)

Debbie said...


Hi Lizzie,
Here's my question! Will the Idea Gallery ever return? It was so convenient being posted next to the product. I oftentimes used it as a means to decide on purchases and to view the beautiful creations of the design team. Heather suggested using the Pinterest boards but that requires a great amount of time searching since the boards are not specific to the stamp sets. I know many other PTI fans feel the same. Thank you for the opportunity to ask a question. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.