Monday, November 13, 2017

November Papertrey Ink Countdown: Flower Power & Window Works Dies

Good morning, friends, and welcome back to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink new release countdown! I'm back today sharing projects featuring Lexi's Flower Power set and Dawn's Window Works Dies. Let's get to the details!

First up, I have a card showcasing several of the beautiful blooms in Lexi's new set.

Hello Beautiful Card

I began by stamping and die cutting the vase and flowers from Flower Power. Then, I stamped the shadow and a few bits of greenery onto a white cardstock panel.

Hello Beautiful Card 2

I matted the edge with Bitty Big: Prairie Grass patterned paper before arranging the flowers and adhering them with a mix of flat and foam adhesives. Next, I stamped a sentiment from Direct Messages (a set I designed that you'll see more of tomorrow) and trimmed it into a rectangle before adhering it to the card front with foam tape.

Hello Beautiful Card 3

I textured an Aqua Mist card base with the Cover Plate: Circles Die before attaching my floral panel with additional foam adhesive. I'm loving these flowers!

Supplies:


Next up, I paired the blossoms from Flower Power with Dawn's Window Works Dies. These filigree windows are simply gorgeous!

Take Time Card

I began by stamping a flower arrangement onto a white card base using several of the smaller flowers in Hibiscus Burst, Amethyst Allure, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, Summer Sunrise, and Harvest Gold inks.

Take Time Card 2

Then, I stamped (in True Black) and clear embossed the sentiment from Flower Power in the center of the arrangement. Next, I used the square Window Works die to cut a window into a panel of Soft Stone cardstock.

Take Time Card 3

I mounted the Soft Stone panel to the card base with foam tape. The results are simple, but I love the way the bright flowers pop in the midst of all that soft, neutral gray.

Supplies:


Thank you so much for joining me today! Be sure to check back tomorrow when I'll have even more of the November release to share. In the meantime, Nichole, Amy, Betsy, Heather, Keeway, Laurie, Melissa, Michelle, Stephanie, and Wanda all have inspiration for you today. Have a great day and I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

Kathy Mc said...

What bright and colorful cards, Lizzie! Looks like some very versatile products this month. Eager to see your Direct Messages set!