My colleagues are funny, incredible, creative people that keep me on my artistic toes (in the best way). And I don't have to tell you all how inspiring they are. Month after month, these ladies find a way to knock our socks off with their imaginations.
The folks at the warehouse deserve our profound thanks, too. They work hard to make sure that our stamps, dies, and cardstock get to us quickly and safely. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thankful for their valuable contributions.
So to celebrate the kick off of the 10th Anniversary the Design Team, old and new, are sharing a favorite card they've made with Papertrey products. I chose this one:
I also thought it might be fun to share a few silly, random facts about me for those of you who may not know me well. Here are ten fun facts in honor of Papertrey's ten amazing years.
1. I'm a lefty, but I can't use left-handed scissors.
2. I got married at 19 and have been happily wed ever since. My husband, Sean, is adorable. We met at a punk rock show the last day of Junior year (high school) and have been together ever since.
3. I have huge feet - size 11. I have to shop in the men's department sometimes. My hiking and cycling shoes are both men's sizes.
4. My husband and I have traveled to three countries outside of the United States. We've been to Canada, Scotland, and Italy. I can't wait to plan our next international trip!
5. I'm a strict vegetarian and I love to cook.
6. My husband and I collect fine art. Our prized piece is from an artist named Aminah Robinson. Her work is awe-inspiring and we feel so lucky to be stewards of her legacy.
7. I really enjoy mystery novels though I don't have as much time to read as I'd like. Even better if there are animal sleuths involved. I'm a sucker for a cat detective. I'm also a dork.
8. I have a 100-year-old Chandler & Price printing press in my basement. It still works!
9. I've worked on both a commercial organic farm and in a commercial kitchen.
10. I built our dining room table. It's seven feet long and four feet wide and seats eight comfortably. We host a "round robin" style dinner group with friends once a week, so it gets plenty of use.
There you have it! A few fun facts about little ol' me. If you'd like to learn more, feel free to check out my Instagram. It's mostly pictures of the cat (my dear, sweet Gus), but there are other snippets of life in there, too. I hope you have fun celebrating Papertrey's past, present, and future with us over the next several days. I'll see you again soon!