Friday, December 6, 2013

Craft Shows & Sneak Peeks

Good morning, friends! It's been quite the whirlwind around here lately. Craft shows and stamp sets and Christmas, oh my! I have a few bits of news to share, so let's get to it.

First of all, I have a stamp set releasing later this month and I'll be sharing projects with the set starting on Tuesday. It's all about toasting happy events (marriages, anniversaries, engagements, etc.) and it's sure to be fun! I hope you'll join me then.


I also wanted to pop in and mention the two events I have happening this weekend. These are my last two shows of the year, but you can always find my handcrafted goodies at Wholly Craft.


First, I have the North Market's Marketfare. This one begins bright and early at 8am on Saturday morning and closes up at 5pm. In addition to the craft show this year, there will be music, cooking demonstrations, and you can even buy a fresh-cut tree out in the pavilion! We'll be there from Noon until 5pm on Sunday, too, along with more music and cooking demos. Hope to see you there!


Last, but certainly not least, is the Holiday Hop Pop Up Shop! This event runs from Noon until 10pm on Saturday at the Garden Theater in the Short North. Come down for the show and stay for Gallery Hop (or vice versa)! Kids can see Santa or get crafty from Noon until 4 o'clock at the crafty kids' table, the bar will be serving up seasonally-inspired cocktails and local draft beer to sip while you shop, and there will be a special table selling items to aid Alison & Nick Nocera as they recover from their car accident. Sean will be solo at the Pop Up Shop through most of the day, so come and tell him what a great job he's doing!

Well, that's all for me for now. Hope to see you out and about this weekend! I'll be back early next week with some stampy goodness. Have a safe and happy weekend. So long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the rest of your set! Love the glasses! :)

Unknown said...

:-)