Sunday, May 17, 2009

Agora Recap

Agora was great. I love that they added craft vendors this time. I had a lot of fun hanging under the white pop-up with Wendel and hoping the weather would hold. There was one itty bitty storm, but it was gone as quickly as it came. It was windy though and the air got super chilly after the rain clouds passed. I was really glad I brought my jacket. I ate a Rad Dog and a tiny cupcake from Little Darlin' Cupcakes...I reveled in their nummy-ness. I did take my camera, but was foolish and forgot to take photos. The new card spinner made a huge difference. I'm glad I bought tent weights. It was a good day. I don't have an event for a little while, so I hope to get back in the swing. I'll also be taking photos of my newer products and adding those to the Etsy shop sometime this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll catch you later.

No comments: