Monday, January 14, 2019

Introducing Together Forever Blooms

Hello there, friends, and welcome back to Day 5 of the Papertrey Ink January countdown! Today I am back to introduce a new set called Together Forever Blooms. This is a unique floral set with both outlined and solid images that you can use to build lovely patterns and arrangements. Let's get to it!

LizzieJones_PapertreyInk_January2019_TogetherForeverBlooms_YouAreSoLovedCard

I started my card today by heat embossing a cluster of floral images using white powder on a Soft Stone card base. I love the subtle contrast and simplicity of the embossing. Then, I sponged a bit of Summer Sunrise ink onto the center of each flower. Just a hint of color.

LizzieJones_PapertreyInk_January2019_TogetherForeverBlooms_YouAreSoLovedCard2

Next, I die cut a Nesting Basics: Oval shape from white cardstock and embellished it with a Nesting Basics: Pierced Oval. I stamped the sentiment from Together Forever Blooms onto the oval with Weathervane ink and attached it to the front of the card with foam adhesive.

LizzieJones_PapertreyInk_January2019_TogetherForeverBlooms_YouAreSoLovedCard3

I embellished the card with a sprinkling of Marigold sequins and a simple crochet thread bow. I love the softness of this card, don't you?

That's all for me today! Laurie and Melissa Phillips are both doing features today, so I hope you'll pop over to their blogs to take a peek. Betsy, Dawn, KellyMelissa BMichelle, and Steph are also sharing today, so make sure to visit them too. Have a great week, friends!

Supplies:
You Are So Loved Card

No comments: