Monday, July 6, 2015

July Sneak Peek

Good morning, Friends. Just a quick little pop-in today. Nichole sneak peeked my newest stamp set over on her blog this morning, so I wanted to include that here just in case you missed it.


I'm really looking forward to sharing this stamp set. I'm not Jewish, myself, but I have friends who are and I know there are plenty of stampers who have been hoping for more products that speak to their specific needs (I'm looking at you, Merry). Hopefully this fills a void for some of you. I'll be back here in just a few days with some Rosh Hashanah inspiration. See you then!

4 comments:

merryf said...

Lizzie!!! I 💜 that you're thinking of me! Thank you so so much-- I've been waiting for apples and honey, and you know this is going to get a workout at my house!

Lauren Wolf-Purcell said...

Oh my
Thank you so very much. More than you know

Lauren Wolf-Purcell said...

Oh my
Thank you so very much. More than you know

Joyce said...

Holy Cow, Lizzie. This set is exactly what I need! Thank you so much. You know that Rosh Hashanah is the most common occasion for Jewish cards--way more than Hanukkah. This is amazing. Thank you so much.