Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Papertrey 'Preciation



I love Papertrey Ink. This is no surprise to many of you. Their sense of design is awesome and in many ways complements my own. Their customer service has never let me down. And they are all genuinely nice people just trying to share a love of craft with a huge audience. I truly admire and fully appreciate the efforts of Nichole, Julie, Jane, Jenn, and their tireless support staff and design team. They have established a quality company built on high standards that has amassed a loyal, enthusiastic, and (perhaps) slightly crazed following. I am proud to count myself among that group.

So here's to you Papertrey! To the designers who create the artwork for some of my favorite stamps. To the owners who had the courage to put themselves out there in the first place. To the shipping staff who get my supplies to me in incredible time. To the design team who inspire me by showing the possibilities and versatility of each and every set. I thank you all from the bottom of my sneaker-clad tootsies. You're all rock stars.

Recipe:
Cardstock: Simply Chartreuse, Linen Vellum - Papertrey Ink, white
Stamps: Star Prints, Background Basics: Retro, Polka Dot Basics - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Fresh Snow, Lemon Tart - Papertrey Ink; Landscape - Palette; Lagoon Blue - Versa Color
Fibers: Harvest Gold Saddle Stitched Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Aqua Bakers Twine - Divine Twine
Tools: Ric-Rac Sissors - Kraft Edgers; Circle Die - Quickutz; Large Star Punch - Fiskars
Other: Green Rhinestone - Darice; Foam Tape - Scotch; Vellum Tape - Scotch

18 comments:

Aimes said...

A gorgeous card! I love the design and what an appropriate sentiment to use too!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Nadine said...

Fabulous card Lizzie! Your post just warms my heart!

Susan said...

I love all the details you put into this card! Fabulous!!

Sara Mac said...

Great card Lizzie! I like how you used BG Retro on the circle under the star.

Sue Ann said...

OH Lizzie this is fantastic ........ I love the blue star w/ the bling!!! FAB girl!!!

Keva said...

This is so cool! I love your color choice and it's a great layout.

Laurie said...

Lizzie this is so cute!!!! I love the CAS! The star is just perfect!

BethieJ said...

Lizzie this is FABULOUS! Love the colors you used!!

Chris Simon said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and the contrast of the different shapes and patterns. Great job!

Ginny said...

Such a beautiful card!! Just love the colors and that star is fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Really cute card, Lizzie! And such a heartfelt post :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great colors, fun card.

Pam S said...

I love this card, so cheerful and fresh! It makes me think of summer. :D

Jen Carter said...

I LOVE how you mixed all the different patterns on this card!! Very cute!!

Monica K. said...

This is really pretty. The star set is a perfect choice and I love the patterns you used!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful! love it!

Becky Carafa said...

Gorgeous, love the layout!

jen said...

I'm with you on loving ALL of PTI!!!
This card is fantastic!!