Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Happy Home

I love the Boards & Beams stamp set by Papertrey Ink. I have used it so much! The houses are super fun to color and they are a great size so it's really easy to create quick cards (that look like they took forever...shhhhh).



In addition to the Boards & Beams set, I made this card with patterned cardstock from Crate Paper and a few buttons that I had laying around. I love adding Glossy Accents to the windows of the houses! I feel like it adds such a cool effect. I used Prismacolor Pencils rather than markers to color my house. I haven't gotten swept into the Copic marker craze. I've never been able to use markers for anything other than writing and doodling. The pencils give me more control with shading and their itty bitty tips get into the details of the images. Well, thanks for looking. I hope you've enjoyed it. Cheers...

Recipe:
Cardstock: Dark Chocolate & Kraft - Papertrey Ink, Lagoon - Bazzill
Ink: Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Boards & Beams - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper
Other: Buttons, Embroidery Floss - DMC, Prismacolor Pencils, Foam Tape, Glossy Accents - Ranger

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so precious...the buttons really add to the homey feel of it.