Friday, November 29, 2019

Festive Friday...on Saturday?

Festive Friday Banner

Good morning, friends! I just wanted to pop in and give you a heads up that this week's Festive Friday will be a little delayed. This week has been so full of fun and family that I completely neglected crafty time. I'll have my Festive Friday post up for you tomorrow morning. So while I apologize for the delay, I felt prioritizing those closest to me was the right way to go. Thank you for understanding and I'll see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Lizzie! Done with my Christmas cards, I’ve turned to tags. Hard to believe, I don’t have one single tag ready to go. I was surprised that for some reason, my previous comment on this post didn’t publish. So I’m trying again. I remember when you used a glittered bow during the release and I was amazed at the realism. So I’m going to give it a try. I seriously LOVE your tags and I hope this publishes. 😊

I Cried And I Was In The Impala said...

Hi nice reading your bloog