Friday, November 8, 2019

Festive Friday - Gift Card Holder Trio

Festive Friday Banner

Hello, friends, and welcome back to another Festive Friday! We're getting closer to the holiday season every week and I for one cannot wait! I'm particularly ready for ornaments and jingle bells and iced sugar cookies this year. Anyone else?

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_GiftCardHolderTrio

I have a set of three gift card holders to share today. They don't match, but they do coordinate thanks to the Holiday Greetings and Leaves & Berries Background sets from Simon Says Stamp. These came together quickly, but they still look lovely which is what I'm usually going for this time of year.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_GiftCardHolderTrio2

For the first gift card holder, I gold embossed the leafy "Merry" image from the sentiment set onto a white Gift Card Cozy. I very simply colored the leaves and berries with Zig markers and embellished the berries with Garnet glitter. Simple, but the end result is sophisticated.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_GiftCardHolderTrio3

The second gift card holder is even simpler. I began by die cutting my Gift Card Cozy shape and then masked off everything except the front panel with post-it notes. I stamped the Leaves & Berries Background in Rockin' Red on the red cardstock to give a subtle tone-on-tone appearance. Then, I just heat embossed the sentiment from the Holiday Greetings set using gold powder. I love how the greeting pops with that gold embossing!

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_GiftCardHolderTrio4

The third gift card holder is just as easy. I began by embossing the sentiment using gold powder. Then, I stamped the snowflakes (also from the sentiment set) using Versamark. While the ink was still sticky, I sprinkled it with Pearl Perfect Pearls. The powder sticks to the ink and gives the snowflakes a shimmer without the texture of embossing powder. I really love that subtle sparkle!

Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you're enjoying getting crafty as the weather turns chilly. Have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies:
Gift Card Holder Trio

2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

All 3 are SO pretty Lizzie! CAS and oh so elegant too! What a great set to use for gift card holders...will have to look a little differently at some of my sets! Thanks so much for such wonderful inspiration!! :0)

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Lizzie! Your trio of cards are so elegant, I love the colors and design! You’re always an inspiration! My thanks for reminding us about using perfect pearls. I picked it up once this season but didn’t use it, but you have me re-thinking that! Thanks for a very Festive Friday! 😊