Friday, November 23, 2018

Festive Friday - Plaid Treat Tags

Festive Friday Banner

Hello, friends, and welcome to another Festive Friday! I bet you thought I forgot, didn't you? I didn't. I just had family fun happening and since that's the most important thing during the holiday season I decided to give myself a break and post a little later than normal. I hope you've all enjoyed similar happy distractions in the past couple of days.

I wanted to share a quick set of tags that I made to dress up the packages of sweet treats I'm so fond of giving during the holiday season. I love to bake and everyone from my postman to my veterinarian's office gets a little box of edible joy this time of year.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_PlaidTags

I actually made these tags all at once. I used the Minute To Make: Holiday Tags die and with that die you get three tags wired together. I simply masked off one side of a panel of white cardstock and stamped the plaid for all three tags (I used the Plaid Builder and Background Basics: Super Stripes sets). Then, I die cut them all at once. It was super easy and fast.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_PlaidTags3

Next, I stamped the tags with the "To:" and "From:" using my Gift Card Cozy Sentiments set and tied on a big of teal baker's twine.

LizzieJones_FestiveFriday_PlaidTags2

Then, I stamped the greeting from Sweet Holiday Wishes onto Green Parakeet cardstock and die cut it using a Skinny Mini Banners die. I adhered those to the tags with foam tape and called it good.

I'm so looking forward to doing a few rounds of baking for this year. I go all out and it's so much fun! I think these tags will dress up the packages nicely, don't you?

Thank you so much for joining me! Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again very soon!

Supplies:
Plaid Treat Tags

2 comments:

Melissa Sibert said...

Thanks for a cute tag design for cookie gifts. My friend and I are selling cookie boxes and that tag is perfect for dressing them up, but without a lot of fuss in making a lot of them. Thanks for the inspiration.

merryf said...

Love these! That colorful bottom adds a whole lot of interest to these CAS tags!