Friday, October 18, 2019

Festive Friday - Christmas Stripe Tags

Festive Friday Banner

Good morning, friends, and welcome back for this week's Festive Friday post! I'm really enjoying getting in the holiday spirit before the panic of seasonal preparation sets in. Every year I try to pack in just a little more than I probably should, so getting my tags made well ahead of time makes me feel like I'm really on the ball. I may only have two gifts purchased, but gosh darn it, I have tags!

FestiveFriday_LizzieJones_ChristmasStripeTags

I decided today to make a big(ish) batch of tags, but I kept them nice and simple to make the process streamlined. If you have a stamp platform, things go even more quickly and smoothly. I was able to whip up this set of six tags with very little fuss.

FestiveFriday_LizzieJones_ChristmasStripeTags2

I bought the Tag'd stamp set and die from The Stamp Market several months ago, but this is the first time I've actually used it for tags (I've used some of the sentiments for cards though). I also pulled out some of their new inks and cardstock for a nicely coordinated set of tags.

FestiveFriday_LizzieJones_ChristmasStripeTags3

The baker's twine is a great way to pull those festive colors in once more, but simple crochet thread would be a great option if you didn't have quite the right colors on hand. I like to try and keep the scale of the package in mind when I'm wrapping a gift, and I think these tags are a great size for bigger boxes. They'll also be perfect for adding a pop of color to more neutral wrapping papers!

Thank you so much for joining me today! I've received some very fun packages in the past week or two, so I hope to make some cards to share around here very soon. Getting to tuck into those boxes is my reward for wrapping up a few home projects lately and I can't wait! Have a great weekend and I'll see you soon!

Supplies:
Christmas Stripe Tags

1 comment:

Marcia Hill said...

Another batch of FABULOUS tags Lizzie and YAY to you for being ahead of the game!! Love the graphic look of these tags today and even clicked on the link to take a closer look at the stamp set, but then told myself I have to slow down and work on the stocking tags from the C&9 that just arrived this week after seeing your post last Friday...I think this might be an expensive holiday season if I keep following your Friday posts! Hahaha!! Keep 'em coming...I'm loving it!! :0)