Friday, November 21, 2008

Tiny Canary: Final Summary

The show went really well! Had a lot of fun, but I did need a few days to recuperate. I didn't get any really great photos, but my friend Wendy worked her photo magic and got some beautiful product shots.

This is one of my greeting cards. I had two baskets of handmade cards sitting at the front of the table.


This is the 2009 desktop calendar that I designed. Wendy suggested I have December showing to get people into the gift buying mindset. She's a smart girl, that Wendy.


I made several of these pillow boxes to use as jewelry or gift card holders. People really seemed to like them and they made a really nice, eye-catching display.


These are a couple of my boxed holiday card styles. These mittens are embellished with just a tiny touch of glitter on the snowflakes. I think they may be my favorite of the three styles I designed for this year.


Alright. That's all of the photos I have for now. I did update the Etsy store for anyone that is interested. Thanks again for sticking with me during this period of thin posts. Take care!

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

whew. Do you know how hard it was for me to find your blog. I could have swore I had you bookmarked, but I couldn't find it - and I don't know WHY I didn't have you in google reader (you're there now) I'm enjoying catching up on you! Beautiful work, as always!

Oh.
heh

and I tagged you. :)