1. Kay used the Stitched Ornaments: Topped Die to create this lovely color blocked gem. Her contrasting blanket stitching stands out beautifully and the addition of the Sweet Dreams: Pajama Patches hearts is such a charming touch!
2. Laurie used the Stitched Ornaments: Sequins Die for her festive bauble. Her clever use of tasteful French knots dressed up her sparkly sequins. She even added a Saddle Stitched bow and cheerful jingle bell to kick things up a notch.
3. Erin created her stunning ornament with the Stitched Ornaments: Embroidered Die. The detailed design shines with her choice of bold red thread against Vintage Cream felt.
4. Amy paired the Stitched Ornaments: Classics Die and Stitched Ornaments: Beaded Die to create her gorgeous ornament. She even stacked buttons at the bottom and top to give her ornament a bit more presence on the tree.
5. Dawn went with the Stitched Ornaments: Classics Die to create a flat stunner in an unconventional-yet-dazzling color scheme. You can always count on Dawn for eye-catching color!
6. Betsy used the Stitched Ornaments: Woven Die to make her charming pastel gift. The satin bow and Sewing Staples: Floral Cluster blooms give her ornament such a sweet, feminine feel. She even used the Tiny Town Basics Die to create the perfect gift box presentation. How wonderful would these be for hostess gifts this holiday season?
So like I mentioned before, I was itching to make a new garland for this month's Stitching Focus. I thought the ornaments would look great turned on their sides and strung with wool felt balls (or pom-poms if you would prefer). After all, they already have small openings at the top and the bottom, so I figured stringing them would be a snap. Lucky for me, it worked out perfectly!
It turned out exactly as I had envisioned and I can't wait to display it throughout the upcoming holiday season! I just have to figure out where...
Thank you so much for joining me for this month's Stitching Focus! I hope I've inspired you to stitch up some fresh decor for this year. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you again soon!