Thursday, October 9, 2014

October Sneak Peek

Good afternoon, friends! I just wanted to pop in with a quick sneak peek of the set I have coming out this month over at Papertrey Ink.


This little snowflake set has so many possibilities. I can't wait to share them with you! Unfortunately though, I have to keep my ideas to myself for a couple of reasons. Reason #1: my box took the scenic route on the way to the new house. Reason #2: there's a crew of three guys painting the entire interior (say that ten times fast) of our house right now and my studio is a hotbed of drywall dust, a giant sprayer thing, and buckets upon buckets of my pal Sherwin's "Snowbound." Needless to say, I can't really work in there at present. Until my box finds its way home and my studio is back in order the Design Team Ladies are going to do a fabulous job showcasing this new set. Thank you for understanding and I'll be back bringing you paper crafted goodness again in no time. See you soon!

4 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Can't wait for the full reveal of this one, Lizzie! It looks fabulous, especially to snowflake lovers like me. How exciting to have all these changes going on in your world. It will be so nice to have it all behind you. Will patiently wait to see your lovely creations when everything cooperates with you & your life. : )

Unknown said...

YEA painting!

Unknown said...

I love snowflakes!!! Looking forward to see the projects.

nancy said...

At least you're not the one painting the interior of your house. Good luck with settling in. Wishing that many wonderful memories will be made in your new home.