Friday, November 15, 2013

Craft Show News

Hello again, everyone! I just wanted to pop in really quickly to give some updates on events I have from now until the holidays.


First up is Craftin' Outlaws this weekend! I'll be peddling my wares down at Vets Memorial tomorrow, Saturday the 16th, from 10am until 5pm. The event itself is free, but parking is $7 so make sure to carpool. It's definitely one of my favorite events all year and there are even more fun features than ever before. Stop by and say hello!

Sean will be doing his "Asked & Answered" booth all day, too. Ask him a question and he'll answer it for $1. Absolutely everything he collects is going to the Mid-Ohio Food Bank. He keeps not a penny. You're essentially paying my husband to goof around all day and giving money to a very worthwhile charity at the same time. Everybody wins!


Next up is the North Market's 2013 Marketfare on December 7th from 8am until 5pm & 8th from Noon until 5pm. I always enjoy the North Market's holiday events, so I'm really excited to be participating in this one again this year!

I have one more event in the works that I'll make sure to share more info about as soon as I get it. You can also fine Poshta goods at Wholly Craft anytime, holidays or otherwise. Hope to see you out and about at one of these events. Thanks for the support!

No comments: