Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Papertrey Pride Gear & A Sneak Peek

First and foremost I want to thank all of you that have left such warm, encouraging comments over the last few days. I am so excited about this new creative chapter! I can't tell you all how much your enthusiasm means to me. I'm all full of warm fuzzies up in here.


If you've been following along with the Papertrey Ink anniversary festivities you may have seen a fun announcement this morning. Papertrey has teamed up with Cafe Press to offer logo gear designed by Nichole and a few of the stamp designers. You can see the the PTIgear storefront here.


You may also have noticed the sneak peek of my small collection of mini sets debuting this month. The sets feature commonly used card maker sentiments in a series of international languages. I'll be showing the versatility of these sets from the 10th until release day, so make sure to check back!

Thanks for checking in today! Now I'd better get back to work so I have something to share come countdown time. Bye-bye!

2 comments:

Stacy Simpson said...

I LOVE your design for the t-shirt! Beautiful!

Tigriswillreign said...

This was my favorite design of the bunch! Congrats, again, on your PTI recruitment!