Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Banner Availability

I don't really have time for a full post right now, but I wanted to answer a question from the comments this week. No, I did not sell the "Merry Christmas" banner at Tiny Canary last weekend. If you are interested in the banner please feel free to contact me (PoshtaDesign [at] gmail dot com). It is priced at $45 (plus $3 for shipping - unless you are a local and I can deliver it) and I will send you a Paypal invoice for the total. I will be taking it to the North Market Holiday Open House (December 5th & 6th) if it is still available at that time. Also, feel free to email me with any questions (dimensions and such).

I'll post again as soon as I can. Take care!

1 comment:

Joan B said...

Gorgeous banner. CHA Summer chicago? Are we going???